"iPhones make feel really sick within about 20 minutes"

Posted on by Mike Evans


A British woman is allergic to electricity and feels ill if she is near an iPhone for more than 20 minutes. I’m just the opposite, I feel ill if I’m parted from my iPhone for 20 minutes.

Still, spare a thought for Janice Tunnicliffe who contracted this rare complaint after undergoing chemotherapy for cancer. She has to read by candlelight and gets sick if neighbours turn on their wifi. It’s all a bit worrying because these days we are constantly surrounded by electromagnetic fields. I even have an Airport Express signal booster next to my bed. Perhaps we need a rethink.

∞ Permalink