Top Ten posts on Macfilos this week: Which is the best street camera?
During the past week Fuji posts have dominated readership on Macfilos with Bill Palmer's gaze into the future of the X-Pro vying with a couple of articles on choosing the best street camera. Older reviews of three Leica cameras, the C, the X-Vario and the M-P continue to bring in the visitors, although reader interest in the Leica T remains low. The new f/2.4 Summarits, which have not yet hit the dealers, are clearly exciting lots of attention and are likely to be good sellers for the German brand.
1. Fuji X-T1: Better street camera than the X100?
2. Fuji X-Pro 2: Bill Palmer looks into his crystal ball
3. Fuji Street Cam: X-T1 v X100T and X-E2
4. Leica lenses on Sony A7 models
5. Leica lenses on Fuji X-E1
6. Fuji X-Series firmware update
7. Leica X-Vario camera review
8. Leica C camera review
9. Leica Summart f/2.4 range: First Impressions
10. Leica M-P camera review