Leica M10 firmware 188.8.131.52. upgrade now available
The latest firmware 184.108.40.206 announced yesterday mainly concerns itself with SD-card compatibility, improving recognition of storage and allowing maximum speeds to be used. This is the Leica summary:
- Effective immediately a larger choice of SD cards is compatible with the Leica M10.
- With the last Firmware, certain SD cards were not recognized, or the complete write speed could not be used with the camera.
- The Leica M10 supports SDHC/SDXC cards from 1GB up to 512 GB. We recommend to use cards with write speed 80 MB/s or higher in order not to restrict the cameras performance. In single cases it can occur that the speed, stated by the cards manufacturers, differs from the effective read or write speed in the Leica M10.
- Use UHS I cards instead of UHS II. The M10 is compatible with UHS II cards, but does not use the full UHS II speed.
- Subscribe to Macfilos for free updates on articles as they are published
- Want to make a comment on this article but having problems?
- CHECK THAT INTRO PAR HAS BEEN ADDED